The FKM X-ring shares the same features as the standard X-ring, but with some additional advantages due to its material composition. Here are some features of FKM X-rings:
1. High Temperature Resistance: FKM X-rings are made of fluoroelastomer material, which has excellent resistance to high temperatures. They can withstand temperatures up to 200°C (392°F) and higher.
2. Chemical Resistance: FKM X-rings also have excellent resistance to various chemicals, such as acids, oils, fuels, and gases. They are ideal for use in harsh environments where exposure to chemicals is common.
3. Low Compression Set: FKM X-rings have a low compression set, meaning that they can maintain their original shape and sealing properties even after prolonged use and exposure to pressure.
4. Good Mechanical Properties: FKM X-rings have good mechanical properties, such as high tensile strength and tear resistance. They can withstand high pressure and deformation.
5. Cost-effective solution: FKM X-rings are a cost-effective sealing solution for applications that require high performance and resistance to extreme temperatures and chemicals.
Overall, FKM X-rings are highly effective sealing devices that provide excellent sealing abilities, resistance to high temperature and chemicals, and long service life. They are commonly used in automotive, aerospace, and chemical processing industries.